- All Coaches, Gymnasts, Parents, Siblings two years and older and everyone entering the gym must wear a face mask. Masks must be in place covering mouth and nose before entry. Masks must remain on at all times while inside. Coaches are required to wear gloves while inside the gym.
- Gymnasts must bring their own water. We are not allowed to use the water fountains or vending machines for the foreseeable future. A closable container or spill proof bottle is best with gymnasts name on the outside.
- Gymnasts and patrons are required to maintain a distance of six feet from others. Tables and chairs may not be moved or repositioned. No parents or siblings on the bleachers. One person at a time in the unisex and boys bathrooms. Two people at a time in the girls bathroom as long as the six feet social distancing is used. Hands must be washed with soap after using the bathroom.
- Gymnasts must wash hands or use hand sanitizer before and after each event. Only one gymnast at a time at chalk boxes.
- The gym will be sanitized before and after practice.
- For the foreseeable future, there will be no open practices.
- Gymnasts and patrons temperatures will be checked and recorded upon gym entry. If forehead temperature is above 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit, they will not be allowed to continue. Anyone that is sneezing or coughing with cold or flu-like symptoms, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, have a fever in the last 48 hours should not come to gym. If symptoms occur after arrival, parents will be called to take them home.
- Because “Purposeful groups” of 50 or more are not permitted, we ask that parents drop off and pick-up their child on time to minimize the total number in the gym. There is a very nice park next door if you have to stay.
- It is better for maintaining Covid-19 protocols through non-cash payments.
As we prepare to reopen on a limited basis May 18th for team practices please keep this in mind:
This is not going back to where we were. This is going forward to a new reality until we have a vaccine. Recognition of this new reality and implementation of these requirements are critically important in order to keep everyone safe at the gym.
Check out Coach Murphy in his cute mask, made by our very talented Mrs. Murphy! ? Remember, when you have to go out, be safe! Wearing a mask can help you from spreading germs. And of course, WASH YOUR HANDS! We miss you all and hope you all stay safe!
August is registration time at Wimbleton! All students must fill out a new registration form. You can print it out here and bring it with you to your next class. Here is our updated brochure for the 2019-2020 year.
It’s National Gymnastics Day! We LOVE gymnastics at Wimbleton Gymnastics!!! Here are some of our girls and boys team members (and coaches!) telling us why they love gymnastics! #NGD2018
Here is our new video!
12 – 9 PM
8100 Giacosa Dr
Present your Chili’s Give Back flyer and Chili’s will donate 20% of the event day sales to Wimbleton Gymnastics!