Back to our regular schedule this week! See you in class!
There will be NO CLASSES from Dec. 22nd – Jan. 3rd. Regular class schedule resumes Monday, Jan. 4th. Happy Holidays!
In addition to our Crickets classes on Tuesdays, we have reopened our Crickets Thursday classes! Crickets classes for children ages 3 and 4 are now available on both Tuesdays & Thursdays at 4:30 – 5:20, and 5:30 – 6:20. If your child is 3 or 4 years old and is interested in signing up for a gymnastics class, or re-enrolling, please call 901-388-4720 or send us a Facebook message! All children 3 years and over are required to wear a mask.
We will be CLOSED on Labor Day, Monday, September 7th! Have a fun and safe holiday!
Here is our fall class schedule! We have reopened our Crickets classes on Tuesdays, 4:30 and 5:30 PM.
We are ready to open up our preschool classes again! If your child is 3 or 4 years old and is interested in signing up for a gymnastics class, or re-enrolling, please call 901-388-4720 or send us a Facebook message! Crickets classes will be held on Tuesdays and/or Thursdays, 4:30 – 5:20 or 5:30 – 6:20. We would like to find a time that will work best for everyone. All children 3 years and over are required to wear a mask.
August is registration time at Wimbleton! All students must fill out a new registration form. You can print it out here and bring it with you to your next class. Be sure to check here on Facebook or our website at wimbletongymnastics.com for the latest class schedule info! We look forward to seeing a lot of you back in class now that it is almost back to school (or virtual learning!) time!
We will be CLOSED on Saturday, July 4th. We hope everyone has a fun and safe holiday!
We can’t wait to see everyone in class this week! Please go over these new requirements and our new class times before coming to your class. We want to everyone to have a great time while also staying safe! WELCOME BACK!
1. All Coaches, Gymnasts, Parents, Siblings two years and older and everyone entering the gym must wear a face mask. Masks must be in place covering mouth and nose before entry. Masks must remain on at all times while inside. Coaches are required to wear gloves while inside the gym.
2. Gymnasts must bring their own water. We are not allowed to use the water fountains or vending machines for the foreseeable future. A closable container or spill proof bottle is best with gymnasts name on the outside.
3. Gymnasts and patrons are required to maintain a distance of six feet from others. Tables and chairs may not be moved or repositioned. No parents or siblings on the bleachers. One person at a time in the unisex and boys bathrooms. Two people at a time in the girls bathroom as long as the six feet social distancing is used. Hands must be washed with soap after using the bathroom.
4. Gymnasts must wash hands or use hand sanitizer before and after each event. Only one gymnast at a time at chalk boxes.
5. The gym will be sanitized before and after practice.
6. For the foreseeable future, there will be no open practices.
7. Gymnasts and patrons temperatures will be checked and recorded upon gym entry. If forehead temperature is above 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit, they will not be allowed to continue. Anyone that is sneezing or coughing with cold or flu-like symptoms, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, have a fever in the last 48 hours should not come to gym. If symptoms occur after arrival, parents will be called to take them home.
8. Because “Purposeful groups” of 50 or more are not permitted, we ask that parents drop off and pick-up their child on time to minimize the total number in the gym. There is a very nice park next door if you have to stay.
9. It is better for maintaining Covid-19 protocols through non-cash payments.
Classes will reopen on Tuesday, June 2nd! For the months of June and July, class times will change. To allow time for students to arrive before class and leave after while practicing social distancing, classes will be spaced out with breaks in between. We are postponing Crickets classes (ages 3 and 4) until August, as we work out how to keep children that age socially distanced. We are also postponing Cheer tumbling classes until August. Our 6:30 gymnastics classes are also postponed until August, if your child was in one of those classes, please give us a call (901-388-4720 ) to see about moving to a different time slot for the summer. Here is our summer class schedule:
Mondays: 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM, Girls Hotshots and Level 1
Tuesdays: 4:30 PM – 5:30 PM Girls Hotshots and Level 1, Beastie Boys
Tuesdays: 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM Girls Hotshots, Level 1, Level 2, Boys
Wednesdays: 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM Girls Hotshots and Level 1
Thursdays: 4:30 PM – 5:30 PM Girls Hotshots and Level 1, Boys
Thursdays: 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM Girls Level 1 and 2, Beastie Boys
Saturdays: 10:30 AM – 11:30 AM, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
Students will be divided into groups depending on number of students, age, and skill level. All students and parents must follow our Covid-19 Rules and Requirements upon entering the gym. Please call at 901-388-4720 or send us a message on Facebook to check class availability. We look forward to seeing you!!!